Green Goblin offers a full set of corporate services for companies who are planning to apply for a license in Malta.
Green Goblin’s office is in Malta, located at the heart of the Mediterranean. Malta has made headlines with its avant-garde approach to emerging industries, including medical cannabis. It has enacted the most progressive legislation on medical cannabis in Europe resulting in over ten international medical cannabis companies applying for a license in Malta in under one year.
Medical Cannabis legislation in Europe is still in its early stages, as a result, the current landscape is in flux and changing rapidly. The fact that different laws apply to different territories results in uncertainty for many cannabis companies. However, we pride ourselves in being able to circumvent and tackle these issues thanks to our nimble approach to navigating the legislation and regulation.
If you are interested in applying for a licence in Malta, Green Goblin offers a full suite of services to help your company earn its licence and hit the ground running! These services include:
- Company structure
- Fiscal Set up
- IP registration
- License Application
- Tax Advisory
- Qualified Persons Services (QP)
- Qualification of the entire pharmaceutical supply chain both upstream and downstream including audits (if required).
- Definition of testing scope and release specification for the European Union.
- Review of manufacturing and testing records, checking for compliance with EU-GMP.
- Receipt of the medication, Incoming inspection and storage under quarantine.
- Sampling and batch testing.
- Release decision criteria.
- CoA (Certification of Analysis), CoC (Certification of Compliance) with EU GMP Guidelines.
- Archiving of retained samples and documentation.